Sunday, February 14, 2010

Written on your ticket, to remind you where to stop

My grandma dreamt of me getting great results for the A's, haha. I feel like working hard now hehe. After the food and more food :D

My relatives just called from hk, they're having dinner at my aunt's house right now. CNY might feel alittle different with them around.

Its CNY but I should get some work done right! Econs, eat that!!



& I'm beginning to look back and say "wow, I've been so dumb?" already. Its a good sign. You can't change what has already been done, so just GET UP. GET UP. GET UP. Get up weakling!

What had I done in the past? Does it still matter?

I always get so obsessed in my own thoughts, I don't stop and listen to others, or notice what's happening around me. Slow down.

and its not nice to continue whining/moping/ranting excessively when people are trying their best to help you.



Superchick - Get Up

if i get up i might fall back down again
and we'll just jump and see
even if its the 30th time
we'll just jump and see if we can fly



Well, I don't think the lyrics are entirely applicable,
but the title is!

No comments: